‘Tis the Season to be Jolly
With the holidays right around the corner, I filmed this soft makeup look for the ladies that like to keep it simple but add a little pop for the holiday events!
I skipped the cream contour and instead opted for powder contour since it’s more practical and easy especially for beginners! I also showed how to contour the nose with powder since a lot of you have requested I do so
– Mac prep and prime
– Maybelline Baby Skin primer
– Elcie foundation in 4M28
– Motives concealer quad in Light
– Mac studio fix powder in NC41
– Anastasia Beverlyhills Powder Contour Kit
– Makeup Forever loose powder
– Beauty Blender
– Sedona Lace Cosmetics brush for sculpting
Anastasia Beverly Hills Single Eyeshadows in the shades:
– Lace, Party Dress, Belize, Brown Fudge, Plum Smoke, Noir
Eyeliner: Urban Decay pencil 24/7 glide on in perversion
Makeup Forever cake liner
Mascara is from IT cosmetics
Lashes are Huda Beauty Lashes in Giselle
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Soft Lilac + Makeup Forever aqua lip pencil in 7c
Hope you enjoyed watching this video and learned something new!
Please let me know if you have any comments/questions/requests!
Lots of love,